Cream Cheese Frosting
This the infamous cream cheese frosting that my mom would never ever make until Mike came along. It goes perfectly with her carrot cake but I’m sure it would taste equally scrumptious with chocolate cake or any number of other sweet treats.
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 lb confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- With an electric mixer cream the butter and cream cheese
- Add the vanilla and blend well
- Slowly add the confectioners sugar and blend until completely incorporated
- Frost your cake and enjoy!